Your privacy is important to us. It is Cloud Gym's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, http://cloudgym.io, and other sites we own and operate.
Cloud Gym offers a suite of fitness and health facilities management tools that are accessible via our websites and mobile applications. These tools allow you to manage several departaments of your business such as: Control Access, Financial, Customer Relationship and Marketing, through our marketing tool you can manage your social media networks and gather data like number of likes and followers from each of them. Any collection, use, and management of personal information by the social networks, including Google, Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn (collectively, the “Social Networks”) are governed by their respective privacy policies and terms. When using Social Networks, you are required to comply with their privacy policies and terms. We recommend you carefully review their privacy policies and terms, as Cloud Gym is not responsible for the Social Networks. Our Services also enable you to customize and connect your Cloud Gym account to third-party services (“Third-Party Services”), including through apps you can access in the App Directory or which may be available to you via our portal/dashboard. The collection of your information by these third parties is governed by the Third-Party Services’ privacy policies and terms. We recommend you carefully review their privacy policies and terms, as Cloud Gym is not responsible for Third-Party Services. Our Services are not intended for use by children and should only be accessed by individuals who are at least 18 years old and are using the Services for business purposes.
What information do we collect?
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
Your contact and profile information including your name, email address, organization name, and address; your preferences such as language, time zone, and the types of communication you would like to receive from us; and image (if you choose to provide this). We may also obtain this information if you choose to use a social login service, such as Facebook Login or Google Login.
We collect the following data from your connected Social Networks:
- • Google: Profile image, name and email
- • Youtube: Number of channel's followers, list and create broadcasts and streams
- • Facebook: Number of likes on your business page
- • Instagram: Number of followers on your business accounts
- • LinkedIn: Number of followers on your business page
- • Twitter: Number of followers on your account
How do we use your information?
- We need to identify and authenticate our users to ensure, for example, that only those authorized users are able to use the Services for their organization, and to make changes to their accounts.
- We use information that you provide when signing up to set up your account, process payments, contact you regarding the Services, and manage your account.
- We use your contact information and information related to your request to respond to your inquiries, manage our contract with you, respond to your questions and requests, and send you updates and information about the Services.
- We analyze usage information, your feedback, support queries, and survey responses to help us understand and make improvements to our Services.
- We use the collected social network data (Google, Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter) to show you the information consolidated in our maketing dashboard
- We use your youtube access to automate the creation of live events, we request access to create on your behalf broadcast, stream and bind them on youtube API.
- We use your google GMail access to automate email send to your customers, using our plataform
Who has access to your information?
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
How do we safeguard your information?
Cloud Gym maintains industry standard security safeguards to protect your information. This includes ensuring our employees receive appropriate security and privacy training and guidance so they are aware of the measures they need to implement to protect your information.We encrypt data where appropriate to ensure that your information is kept private. We undertake vendor security and privacy reviews to ensure that vendors follow our stringent requirements to safeguard your information, and we also enter into data protection agreements with our vendors. All payment information is fully encrypted and handled only by PCI certified organizations.